Spectrophotometer for Water Analysis UV-Visible Range XD 7500 120V
|The XD 7000 (VIS) and XD 7500 (UV-VIS) will provide users with the full range of functions that is required from a spectrophotometer:
• Measurement of transmission and absorbance • Scanning of spectral data • Recording of kinetic measurements • Creation of measuring methods based on up to ten wavelengths with various mathematical operations.
All currently available colorimetric test methods from Lovibond® Tintometer® are integrated into the system.
Features & Benefits:
Pre-programmed methods for over 150 water quality parameters and ranges
• Automatic Test Recognition saves time and eliminates errors
• Method support and assistance
• Automatic cuvette type detection Intuitive Interface
• Easy-to-read, full-color display with softkeys and integrated keyboard
• Output to PCL-3 compatible printer, USB or Ethernet connection
• Software and new method upload via USB or PC connection
• Flexibility to add up to 100 user defined methods User Security for Data Protection
• Create up to 3 different user levels with password protection.
• Create user accounts and assign a level of access to ensure users only have access to what they need
• Support of analytical quality assurance procedures include the ability to set tolerances and reminders for calibration protocols.