Featured Products and Promotions >> Show all
|Wilkem Scientific - Water/Wastewater Sales Flyer|
Stretch your budget dollars with extra savings on everyday products for your lab!
|Thermo Scientific™ Orion Star™ T930 and T940 titrator Promo|
Save 15% on Orion Star T930 or T940 all-in-one titrator or kit
Our core electrochemistry
technology is integrated with a state-of-the-art reagent dispensing system to
create modern, simplified automated titrators designed to make performing
titrations easier, more reliable and more reproducible than manual titrations.
• Enables accurate, reproducible results: automating the titration workflow enables
analysis to be run using the same setup parameters and calculations every time
• Faster setup time: setup and save electrode, titrant and titration parameters
• Improved lab throughput: start the titration and let the instrument run unattended
• Helps reduce cost and downtime: easily replace titrator parts to minimize
maintenance downtime while long lasting electrodes reduce the cost of ownership
• Securely document test results: view results live, in the summary table and within
the 100-point data log
• Applications database: tested and validated preprogrammed methods can be
loaded onto your titrator
• Pair the titrator option with any of our premium Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Ion
Selective Electrodes or select one of our preconfigured titrator and electrode kits for
a bundled discount
|Wilkem Scientific - Must Have! Chemicals, Life Science Reagents and Consumables Promo 2020|
Download the Promo Flyer to access hundreds of Solvents, Chemicals, Buffers, Life Science reagents and consumables at great savings!
|Wilkem LABBEST Brand - Wilkem Personal Protection Equipment Bundle Promo|
Wilkem’s PPE Bundle pack consists of 1 package of 50 Disposable Earloop Masks, 1 Plastic disposable Face Shield, 2 x 1oz bottles of Hand Sanitizer, and 1 package of 80 LabExact Cotton Cloth IPA Wipes
|Wilkem Scientific - UV Wand Personal Sanitizer|
Bio•Wand™ uses UV light (265 to 280nm) to disinfect any object/surface in the lab and beyond. Bio•Wand™ can be set for a standard one-minute cleaning cycle or a more intense three-minute cycle. Simply press the power/start button and hold the light 1-2 inches from the surface and slowly move it over the entire target area. Allow the UV light to shine on the desired area for 5 to 10 seconds to ensure optimum exposure. The Bio•Wand™ provides 2 hours of operating time and includes a USB-C cable for charging and portability.